Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Girl Cave! :)

So you typically hear about guys having a "man cave" in the house. Well I decided that I needed a girl cave. I was sick of having my wedding projects and scrapbooking things scattered around the house, and having to sit at the kitchen table any time I wanted to do anything. So..... introducing my girl cave.


The girl cave, formally "Amanda's Bedroom" as one of my bridesmaids referred to it as, now has ample storage for all my projects and plently of room to work. If I am not done with a project, I can just close the door and not worry about it.
I would suggest every crafty girl gets her own girl cave!

Mike on the otherhand was very sad that the girl cave was set up before he was able to set up a man cave in the basement....

He will get over it!

1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest chair I have ever seen...wait, I built that!

    ReplyDelete