Friday, May 15, 2009

Our "Theme"

People ask me all the time, "What is the theme of your wedding?" I never know how to respond because we don't really have a theme. Some people do a beach theme, or a nautical theme, some have a theme of polka dots or damask, but not us. I have a vision as I like to call it! If I had to name it as a "theme" I would name the theme "romantic elegance," but what does that mean? So in order to answer people's questions, I came up with my own palette of all things related to our wedding.
We are having a traditional wedding filled with neutral colors and candlelight. So from now on when people ask my theme, I am just going to hand them my palette and say - you tell me what this means to you, because to me our wedding theme is "us"!

1 comment:

  1. ha me likey....do you remember my theme? not appropriate

    ReplyDelete