Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Advice: Top Mistakes when Choosing a Photographer

I was reading through my RSS feed this morning and saw this interesting post on Wishpot Wedding Blog about choosing a photographer. Check it out if you are still in the market for a photographer. When I was reading through it, I could relate to some of these with some of the people I met with. The seven mistakes they point out are:

1. Relying on Wedding Vendor Reviews
2. Judging Photographer's based on their Greatest Hits wedding album
3. Paying too much attention to the sales pitch
4. Not assessing the photographers personality
5. Choosing "Uncle Bob" to shoot your wedding
6. Caring about the photographers type of camera equipment
7. Confusion over pricing

Check out the whole post here: Vendor spotlight: Dubnoff Photography Top 7 Mistakes Couples make When Picking a Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment