Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Custom Order Bridesmaids/Junior Bridemaids Dresses - Worth the Look

As I was checking my RSS Feed this morning, I came across a post on Brenda’s Wedding Blog about custom dresses for bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids. You may recall from a previous post that I have found my bridesmaids dress. However, I have not found my junior bridesmaids dress.

Brenda’s blog today was all about this custom web site Coco Myles that makes custom bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids dresses. I checked into it and they are actually quite affordable. You think custom dress and immediately you think expensive. I was able to design this dress as a junior bridesmaids dress for $115:


Made at CocoMyles

They will also send a sample of the fabric. I am going to order a sample of their Navy Satin Fabric and see if it will match the bridesmaids’ dresses. I have been having a hard time finding a dress in the stores that is not too flower girlish, but isn’t too old looking for our 13-year-old junior bridesmaid.

I will keep you updated on the quality of the fabric. Thanks Brenda’s Wedding Blog for posting this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment