Monday, May 11, 2009

Lists - How I Organize Life

People have often commented at work at how they are amazed at how organized I am at all times. I contribute this to my lists.

I make a list for everything: What I need to get done this week, what I need to get done today, what the steps for each project are....etc. My list range from long term to lists of exact details. I needed to make a list today of the projects I need to work on a.s.a.p.

List of Things to Do:
1. Start copy for paper elements of wedding day (convince my boss to install InDesign on my Computer so I can do these at work...)
a. Invitations: RSVP Cards, Sleeping Arrangements, Directions
b. Menus
c. Bar Menu
d. Place cards
2. Decide on hotels and agree on guest rates
3. Send my deposit into the Florist Creations by Lynn (this should be #1)
4. Take pictures for Table Numbers (got this great idea from heidzillas)
5. Take picture for my Shower Thank you's
6. Look for Blue Shoes (this task has been harder than expected)
7. Start buying gifts for the groomsmen (have to make Mike focus on this one)
8. Get wedding pictures from all our relatives
a. My grandparents
b. My parents
c. Mike Grandparents
d. Mike's Mom
e. Mike's Dad

That's what's on my rambling list right now... I am sure I will add to it, but these are the most pressing issues to me right now.

Sorry for the rambling post - just needed to put my list somewhere :)

Thought I was done but remembered one more thing

9. Talk to our DJ about lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment