Monday, May 11, 2009

Mission: Navy Blue Wedding Shoes

I love the idea of wearing blue shoes as my "something blue" for the wedding. Finding those blue shoes however has been not too easy. Either they are not navy, too high, not dressy, or just plain ugly.

I found these and fell in love with them.... (of course I would, they are Christian Louboutin, who wouldn't?)



So on to finding a shoe like this pricey designer one.
Next I stumbled across the Nina web site, because they said they sold dyeable shoes. I didn't want to go to that extreme, but if that's all I could do - I would live with it.
On the Nina Website I came across these:

Not identical, but are pretty close.

I also found these:

More understated than the other two, but also a smaller heel - which is something I am looking for.
Good news though! Both of these shoes are available to be tried on at Dillards. The Dillards at Great Northern does not carry the Navy, but at least I will get a feel for which will work better.
It is such a relief to be able to say I may have found my wedding shoes!

Which are your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment