Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Crazy Weekend!

So I took time out of the usually weekend wedding planning to enjoy some wedding related activity for others. On Saturday, my friend Amanda was getting married and my friend Lauren was having her bachlorette party. Needless to say, I was supposed to be in two places at once. So being the planner that I am, I did both.
The day started out at Amanda's beautiful ceremony. It was one of the prettiest ceremonies I have ever attended. The church was full of light and love.





Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Kaple!!

After the ceremony, I made a quick stop at the beginning of the bachlorette party.


The girls :)

All dressed and ready for her party!

Then it was off to the reception. It was at Wagner's Country Inn. I had never seen that ballroom look so elegant and pretty.








Had to get one with the beautiful bride Amanda



We're soon!

Right before the reception was over, Mike and I left and he took me back to the bachlorette party at Shooters.

I finished the night with the bachlorette party and had a fun - exhausting day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely wedding. Good to go through it. Have to attend my colleague’s wedding at one of venues in Chicago and just looking for nice dress and some jewelry for it. Have thought of visiting a bridal expo where can find best bridal favors.

    ReplyDelete