Friday, July 17, 2009

Lauren's Sneak Peak at the Bridal Shower

My Great Aunt, my mom and my sister aka MOH had a meeting the other night about the bridal shower and invited me along to come. My family knows how much I enjoy being a part of planning, so they decided to break tradition and include me in on the plans! We got to take a sneak peak at the place they will be hosting the party at.

The bridal shower will be at the Falls Pointe Club. It is the club located inside my parents development. I wanted to have a home-y like feel, and what better than a clubhouse designed similar to their house!

So… here are some pictures.
The whole back of the room is windows that overlook the lake and pool.
Here are some pictures of the inside of the room. They are going to replace the tables and chairs with rented tables and chairs and use the linen company we are using for th wedding, The Finishing Touch, to do some table clothes and table runners.
The fireplace is turned on by a switch so they will have that going with candles lining the mantel.
And how could I not show my beautiful hostesses???
Emma, Great Aunt Sally, Mom
They are planning on bringing in someone from The Wine Room in Avon to do a wine tasting for the guests. The rest of the plans are TBD…. I will keep you posted!

1 comment: