Monday, July 27, 2009

Floor Monogram by TEN23 Designs

As I was reading my RSS Feeds last week, I came across an interesting idea on Brenda's Wedding Blog. She was feature TEN23 Designs, Lauren Atwater. Lauren designed decals for the floor or wall to use at your reception, in your home etc. I contacted Lauren to see what she could do for Mike and I.

I have always thought having a gobo on the dance floor would be a neat idea, but it didn't quite fit into the budget. Lauren took our monogram and came up with this:


This is not harmful to the floor and will come up at the end of the night. The cost for this is $20!!!!!! I am going to see if she can make me two more, one for the wall behind the head table and one for the glass door you enter the hall through.

Lauren is running special this month for 15% off if you mention Brenda's Wedding Blog. Click here for the detailed post on Brenda's Wedding Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment