Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Invites are Out!!!!

So I have been on a hiatus from my my blog lately because I have been busy with sister's grad party, my sister leaving for college, work and working on my invitations. The invitations are done and were sent out today so I wanted to share them with all of you and get back to my blogging ways
I got the invitations printed at Vedda and Sons Printing in Cleveland and they were fabulous. I worked with Phil and he was great. I sent them my proofs and he was quick with getting my samples. Once final approval was done, it only took two days to have all the parts of my invitations printed.
This is what the invitations look like:



We placed a piece of tissue inside to protect the invitation while being mailed


Close up of the main invite - my favorite part are the pearls on the design

Close up of Directions

Map on the back of the Directions

RSVP Postcard

Back of RSVP with stamp (all they had were to polar bear - oh well!)

Accomodations

Reception


Each invitation was personalized with our monogram and then the guest information



Pocketfold Invitations with navy blue satin ribbon bellyband and monogram!

Ready to mail!

My amazing help that came over and helped me put them together! they rock my face off.

The invites have been mailed and now all we do is wait to hear the responses!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats - that's so exciting.

    We spent the weekend doing our save the dates. It's so rewarding to have them off our plate.

    ReplyDelete